- Creating new applications
- GUIs in web pages, which explains how to create an applet and upload it to the Ethernut's http server
Here we will put tutorials that hopefully will help you get to know NutDAC quickly.
- Installation and first steps
- Configuration of a NutDAC application
- How to debug a NutDAC application
- Step by step examples
- Hello world. First program, configuration of channels, basic cli commands, transactions (new and from memory),first simple control application from the PC, first simple GUI (only buttons and slider). Transfer to the microcontroller's web server.
- Dummy. Basic use of dummy chaldrivers and post processors. DMS and charts in the GUI. Different ways of triggering periodic new transactions. Events for synchronization. Different ways to send data to the PC (UDP vs TCP sockets)
- Filter. Calibration
- adcdio. Real hardware drivers. Full power GUI
- How to debug NutDAC applications with Eclipse
- How to create new drivers? Custom made boards