Advanced monitoring of paper quality
The deviation of paper quality should be as small as possible in order to minimize the deviations in the quality of the final product, i.e. a book or a magazine. In this project different types of measurements are combined together to form an indicator for paper quality. Special emphasis is in taking the needs of the customer into account in the indicator.
This project is part of TILLIKKA.
- Keywords: Monitoring, intelligent control
- Duration: 2006
- Research area: Process Control, Operations & Maintenance
- Related projects: TILLIKKA, SOSE
- Publications (total: 2)
- Vesa Hölttä: Plant performance evaluation in complex industrial systems ()
- Sampsa Vaulimo: Monitoring Quality Variations in Paper Machines (2007)
- Kalevi Tervo: Evaluation of Tree Stem Feeding Process Performance Using Hidden Markov Models (2006)