- Software type: Dynamic realtime rigid-body mobile-robot simulator
- Web page: http://autsys.aalto.fi/en/SpacePartner/SpacePartnerMaterial
- Download: 2009_11_09_SimPartner.tar.bz2
- Screenshots: youtube
- OS supported: Linux (tested on Ubuntu and Debian), Mac OS X. Windows not tested, but could work.
- External libraries used: ODE, Boost C++ Libraries, MySQL, Simple DirectMedia Layer, OpenGL Utility Toolkit
- Features: XML/DTD robot and environment models, Blender export/import script for robots and environments, joints (Ball, Hinge, Fixed, Prismatic, Universal), actuators (force and position controlled), sensors (force, position, range finder), terrain height-field, MySQL database (for data output), Matlab interface to mySQL for data analysis, autoconf makefiles, socket interface to the simulator with GamePad and xml based client programs, robot models (WorkPartner), GIM/MaCI interface (attached to the package).
- Installation: See INSTALL file in the simulator package root directory.
- Usage: See README file in the simulator package root directory.
- License: LGPL, see LICENSE file in the simulator package root directory.
- Related documents: Paavo Heiskanen M.Sc. thesis , ASTRA2008 conference paper .