Circuit manufacturing control
The control and process automation level of electronics manufacturing is generally quite low. Though it has been known for a long time the situation in industry has not really improved. The purpose of this project is to improve the control strategies of electronics production and raise the level of automation. At first the focus will be on last stage of manufacturing, plating, which is the phase where most customer reclamations come from. Later on the project moves backwards in manufacturing line.
The purpose of the project is to develop
- process control being used currently
- more advanced procedure to control manufacturing line
- new production control concepts.
- Research area: Process Control, Operations & Maintenance
- Related projects: MESTA
- Publications (total: 5)
- Ander Tenno: Modelling and evaluation of valve-regulated lead-acid batteries (2004)