Power Electronics & Electric Machines
In power electronics the research is concentrated on the dynamics and control design of switched-mode power supplies. Telecom power supplies and battery systems have been major application areas.
Condition monitoring and fault diagnosis are important topicsin electric machine research. Active rotor vibration control is a new field of interest.
- Arcvem — Active Control of Rotor Vibrations in Electrical Machines
- AKKU — Optimal Supervision And Use of Battery Systems
- DPS2 — Stability and Dynamics in the Design of Interconnected Power Systems
- ParallelConverter — Modeling, Analysis, and Control Design of Multiloop Operation of Parallel-connected DC/DC Converters
- Robu — Robust Control Methods in Telecom UPS System Applications
- VAIVI — Fault diagnostics of electrical AC machines