- Location: TUAS building, room 3567
- Telephone: +358 50 596 9099
- Email: olli.haavistoaalto.fi
- INTO: Man and machine
- RIKE: Performance Improvement for Concentration Process
- ÄKSY: Intelligent methods in mining environment
- SyMbolic: Systemic Models for Metabolic Dynamics and Regulation of Gene Expression
- Publications in the library database (total: 23)
- Doctoral dissertation (2009)
- Master's thesis (2004)
Publications in 2011
- Olli Haavisto and Heikki Hyötyniemi,
"Reflectance spectroscopy in the analysis of mineral flotation slurries,"
Journal of Process Control, Vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 246-253, 2011.
- Janne Pietilä, Antti Remes and Olli Haavisto,
"Process operator skill exploration by a data analysis software,"
in Preprints of the 18th IFAC World Congress, S Bittanti, A Cenedese and S Zampieri (eds.), Milano, Italy: IFAC, 2011, pp. 2821-2826.
Publications in 2010
- Olli Haavisto,
"Detection and analysis of oscillations in a mineral flotation circuit,"
Control Engineering Practice, Vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 23-30, 2010.
- Olli Haavisto and Jani Kaartinen,
"Mineral flotation slurry analysis based on reflectance spectra,"
Machine Vision News, Vol. 15, p. 8, 2010.
- Olli Haavisto and Antti Remes,
"Data-based skill evaluation of human operators in process industry,"
in Proceedings - International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems 2010, Gyeonggi-do, Korea: IEEE; ICROS, 2010, pp. 707-712.
- Janne Pietilä and Olli Haavisto,
"Comparison of operator performance in a mineral processing plant,"
in 2010 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics - SMC 2010, Istanbul, Turkey: IEEE, 2010, pp. 2773-2779.