B.Sc., research assistant
- Control Engineering Staff
Micro- and Nanorobotics Staff
- Location: TUAS building, room 3558
- Telephone: +358 50 409 2902
- Email: iroutacc.hut.fi
Publications in 2012
- Bo Chang, Ville Liimatainen, Iiris Routa and Quan Zhou,
"High-accuracy positioning of microchips on patterns with jagged edges using hybrid microassembly,"
in 2012 IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation (IEEE ICMA 2012) - Conference Proceedings, Chengdu, China: IEEE, 2012, 6 pp.
- Bo Chang, Ali Shah, Iiris Routa, Harri Lipsanen and Quan Zhou,
"Surface-tension driven self-assembly of microchips on hydrophobic receptor sites with water using forced wetting,"
Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 101, no. 11 (Online), 5 pp, 2012.
Publications in 2011
- Bo Chang, Iiris Routa, Veikko Sariola and Quan Zhou,
"Self-alignment of RFID dies on four-pad patterns with water droplet for sparse self-assembly,"
Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, Vol. 21, no. 9, 12 pp, 2011.
- Quan Zhou, Veikko Sariola, Bo Chang and Iiris Routa,
"Three dimensional hybrid microassembly combining robotic microhandling and selfassembly,"
in 2011 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation - Better Robots, Better Life - Workshops and Tutorials CD, Shanghai, China: IEEE, 2011, 7 pp.