How to get the credits from Ceilbot project
Students would participate and gain credits from a project work course suitable for their own studies while performing the actual research within Ceilbot project under coordination of Ceilbot project staff. Suitable project work size is 4-6 credits, while also performing individual deeper and larger study for 10 credits or even more can be negotiated. Extension of the work as a Thesis research may be negotiated.
AS-0.3200 'Automaatio- ja systeemitekniikan projektityöt' is one possible source for the credits, while also other suitable project courses can be applied when agreed with the responsible teacher.
Requirements for course AS-0.3200 'Automaatio- ja systeemitekniikan projektityöt'
Students working for Ceilbot and wishing to gain credits from class AS-0.3200 shall do the following:
- Enroll to As-0.3200 via Oodi.
- Agree with the teacher of AS-0.3200 about doing the project with Ceilbot.
- Study the instructions in As-0.3200 Wiki and follow those.
- Upload research plan, midterm report and other reports as requested.
- Have a presentation on AS-0.3200 final presentation day. Also a demo or video is appreciated, if available.
- Upload the final report to As-0.3200 wiki pages in time.
- Reporting instructions available in As-0.3200 Wiki
- Other reports and presentations, including work plan, according to weekly meetings with Ceilbot project group.
- No student numbers in reports since they are placed on Wiki-pages.
Requirements for all participants from Ceilbot project group
- Participate in kick-off meeting and definition of tasks and goals.
- Prepare a workplan to cover each week's activities til delivery of final report.
- Participate on project meetings and weekly meetings, present the latest results with a weekly report and short presentation.
- Document format for Wiki-pages is Adobe PDF. Additional videos, animations and simulations are welcome.
- Document shall include diary of work hours spent, identifying also the task where spent.
- No student numbers in documents.
- Output from each working group is:
- Work plan
- Weekly report + presentation 5-10 min (ppt + pdf)
- Final report 20-50 pages (pdf)
- Final Presentation in Project course final session. (pdf + ppt)
- Any hardware, software, simulations or animations to be produced.