Support system for intelligent monitoring of quality variation in paper making
The deviation of paper quality should be as small as possible in order to minimize the deviations in the quality of the final product, i.e. a book or a magazine. In this project different types of measurements are combined together to form an indicator for paper quality. Special emphasis is in taking the needs of the customer into account in the indicator.
This project is part of AULA.
- Keywords: Monitoring, intelligent control
- Duration: 2007-2008
- Research area: Process Control, Operations & Maintenance
- Related projects: AULA, TILLIKKA
- Publications (total: 2)
- Heikki Koivo - person in charge
- Vesa Hölttä - project manager
- Joonas Varso
- Alex Mattsson
- Tero Ritari
- Anssi Pekkola
- Vesa Hölttä: Plant performance evaluation in complex industrial applications (2009)