Group of Automation and Systems Technology
The Group of Automation and Systems Technology merged on 1 January 2014 with the Departments of Electronics and Electrical Engineering. The new department is the Department of Electrical Engineering and Automation.
- The Group of Automation and Systems Technology merged with the Departments of Electronics and Electrical Engineering. The new department is the Department of Electrical Engineering and Automation.
- PhD position in automatic robotic micromanipulation at micro- and nanorobotics group
- Farhan H Malik, Mubbashir Ali and Matti Lehtonen,
"Collaborative Demand Response Optimization of Electric Vehicles and Storage Space Heating for Residential Peak Shaving,"
International Review of Electrical Engineering, Vol. 9, no. 6, pp.1154-1161, 2014.
- Chen-Wei Yang, Gulnara Zhabelova and Valeriy Vyatkin,
"SysGRID: IEC 61850 and IEC 61499 Standard Based Engineering Tool for Smart Grid Automation Design,"
EAI Endorsed Transactions on Energy Web, no. 3, 2014.
- Tommi Kauppinen, Navid Khajehzadeh and Olli Haavisto,
"Laser-induced fluorescence images and Raman spectroscopy studies on rapid scanning of rock drillcore samples,"
International Journal of Mineral Processing, no. 132, pp. 26-33, 2014.
- More publications from 2013 (total: 111)