Department of Automation and Systems Technology
The Department of Automation and Systems Technology contains seven research groups: Automation Technology, Autonomous Systems, Control Engineering, Information and Computer Systems in Automation, Intelligent Robotics, Micro- and Nanorobotics, and the Finnish Centre of Excellence in Generic Intelligent Machines Research. The department also manages the AUT degree programme.
- Apply for master's thesis work at the department of Automation and Systems Technology by 31.5.2013. More information
- The workshop Microassembly: Robotics and Beyond will be organized with IEEE ICRA 2013 conference, at Karlsruhe, Germany on 10.05.2013. see the workshop page
- The cross-departmental research group Wireless Sensor Systems at Aalto is organizing Workshop on Wireless Sensor Systems (WoWSS 2012), on Tuesday 11.12.2012, TUAS-building, Odeion hall. Everybody interested, researchers and students are welcomed to attend. Registration and Call For Paper: see the workshop web-page.
- Maurizio Bocca, Ossi Kaltiokallio and Neal Patwari,
"Radio tomographic imaging for ambient assisted living,"
in Evaluating AAL Systems Through Competitive Benchmarking - Communications in Computer and Information Science Volume 362, Stefano Chessa and Stefan Knauth (eds.), Berlin Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag, 2013, pp. 108-130.
- Xiao-Zhi Gao, Ying Wu, Xiaolei Wang, Kai Zenger and Xianlin Huang,
"A cultural artificial fish-swarm algorithm for optimization,"
ICIC Express Letters, Part B: Applications, Vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 231-236, 2013.
- Xiao-Zhi Gao, He Xu, Xiaolei Wang and Kai Zenger,
"A study of negative selection algorithm-based motor fault detection and diagnosis,"
International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control (IJICIC), Vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 875-901, 2013.
- More publications from 2013 (total: 20)